What is the Inverter Technology?
We differentiate the inverter technology by adapting the compressor speed to the needs of the place that is required to air condition, and provides greater or lesser amount of refrigerant gas. This makes the equipment work at a constant speed and, therefore, more efficiently.
On the contrary, in non-inverter equipment, the compressor always operates at maximum speed, which entails greater energy expenditure and therefore economic. Also affecting the useful life of the equipment.
We highlight the main benefits of using an Inverter equipment:
- Economic saving: By reducing consumption, the economic expense is automatically reduced.
- Energy saving: its operation favors a great energetic saving since the speed of the compressor of diminishes as the temperature approaches the wished one.
- Thermal comfort: these systems provide a more stable temperature, without sudden and barely noticeable changes. This translates into a greater and better feeling of comfort for the user.
- Higher performance: the energy-level performance of current inverter units is usually almost double that of those that do not use this technology.
- Lengthening the useful life of the equipment: by not working on / off or all or nothing, the compressor suffers less and the active period of operation of the equipment can be lengthened.
- Quieter air conditioning.