When an air conditioner makes noise, it is usually because it has been installed for several years and noise or vibrations may appear due to the constant changes in temperature to which the devices are exposed, especially the outdoor units. The main reason is usually the moving parts, that is, the compressor and the fan. All equipment, even the quietest ones, have a certain sound level, even if it is very low, when they are working.
• Fan blades. Throughout the use, this fan suffers loss of lubrication or bolts that hold the blades are released and, when it passes, the blades collide with the grilles that wrap around the front of the device. This is solved with the change of the blades.
• Compressor. The compressor is the motor that is inside any air conditioning equipment. Your mission is to cool the air in the room. Depending on its quality, among other factors, it will make more or less noise when it starts working, due to the vibrations it generates.
• Fan. It is the piece that moves the air, it can also be excessively loud if it collides with some internal element of the equipment, which due to the vibrations could have moved. For this operation you will have to consult with an air conditioning technician, since he is the one who can best advise us.
• Case. It is very common the noise of the housing due to changes in temperature, internal pipe collision or grid and plate shock due to the constant vibrations of the appliance in operation.
• Lack of maintenance or dirt. In this case it will be convenient to make a revision of the equipment and remove dust, dirt, dry leaves or any other element that may obstruct the equipment.
If you have noticed strange noises in your device, contact a specialized technician to assess where the noise comes from and mitigate it. If the air conditioner that you have chosen or that you have in your house is old I recommend you to know the new inverters that offer less noise with very innovative materials.
Cassette air conditioning is a machine that comes very well for high ceilings and its performance is spectacular, because it distributes the air on its 4 sides from top to bottom, thus creating an air curtain that allows you to air-condition any place in a surprising way.
It is formed by an interior unit and an exterior unit. The outdoor unit is installed on the outside wall of the room. The indoor unit contains the cooling system, a long fan and an air filter.
The air conditioning cassette is ideal for hotels, cafes, offices and many more, maintaining a comfortable temperature for your guests, colleagues regardless of the temperature outside.
Characteristics and Advantages
When dealing with equipment that is installed in a false ceiling, the air conditioners cassette have the advantage of air conditioning from top to bottom, so we ensure a more uniform air conditioning.
When we need the equipment to work in heat, the impulsion fins move towards the bottom, pushing the hot air towards the ground, thus heating the place perfectly.
The installation of cassette air conditioners is very similar to a ducted air conditioning system, since for this it is also necessary to install it in a false ceiling.
The air conditioning cassette is a silent and unbeatable quality equipment, its technology has the latest advances in terms of air conditioning.
Underfloor heating provides a soft and pleasant heat and is energy efficient. The main idea of the radiant floor is to distribute heat in our house by heating the floor of the same, from here there are two quite different possibilities:
Radiant wire or electric radiant floor
Mainly, it consists of heating the floor by means of an electrical conductor (cable) arranged inside it. The source of energy is electricity, therefore, in this option, the electricity consumption will be quite high.
The installation is relatively simple. Within this type we can differentiate those that are used for ceramic floors and those that we can use for other types of floors such as wood. The type of electric floor works only with electrical energy and is installed under the floor covering. It has a structure that allows heat to pass through when heated. This structure is insulated with a polyethylene sheet to maintain its safety. Unlike other heating systems, it has the advantage of distributing heat evenly and prevents air movements, which provides great thermal comfort in the place where it is installed.
Underfloor heating by water
This system consists of a network of pipes distributed inside the floor of the room. Through them circulate hot water, thus increasing the temperature of the floor and heating the house.
Unlike radiators, in the case of radiant floor the thermal emission surface is much higher, so that high temperatures are not required to distribute the same thermal power.
Contrary to what many people think, the radiant floor by water is not associated with any particular water heating system, it can be used with boilers, heat pumps and even with solar energy.
As you can see is a very tempting heating system, it also has many advantages and can be installed in the area of the house we want.
Advantages of the underfloor heating:
- Much greater comfort is achieved since the temperature of the air close to the ground will be slightly higher than the air temperature at the height of the head. And the heat is distributed evenly throughout the house.
- Does not occupy space as radiators, and is more aesthetic since it does not affect the decoration of the house.
- It is a healthier system because the absence of drafts reduces dust, does not produce dryness, and low humidity manages to prevent the appearance of mites.
- The installation of radiant floor can mean a saving between 10% and 20% in relation to other conventional heating systems.
- This system can work continuously for many hours so it is very useful for houses or buildings with a busy schedule.
Doctors insist that allergic people should be careful with the air they breathe. One of the recommendations in which most specialists agree is the benefits of a good air conditioning device. Since it is important that allergic people spend most of their time indoors and not leave windows open.
How does air conditioning help allergies?
Mainly, the air conditioning is able to renew the air and make it free of particles harmful to health. It is the great ally of allergy sufferers because with its good use, it not only heats the home but also provides safe rooms to avoid respiratory problems or allergies. The most important thing is to choose a good conditioner and have quality filters. Since, the air conditioners take the air from the outside and cool it, good filters that purify the air and trap microscopic particles are very important. Because of this, it is important to keep the filters clean, the dust particles accumulate and if we do not we will end up breathing a less clean air than the outside.
If we choose the right device, we can achieve a purity and superior air quality that helps eliminate pollen and other particles from the rooms. Of course, we must take into account a number of conditions when choosing the right installation and when we use, regulate and clean the device. To ensure that this happens, cleaning and proper maintenance of the appliance is very important.
Remember to clean the air conditioning filters. Although they are special to retain allergens, they must always be in perfect condition to be effective and fulfill their function. They are easy to extract and you only need water to leave them as new. Regular cleaning and maintenance will make your installation much more efficient.
If you are thinking of installing an air conditioner in your store, we will be happy to give you some tips and advice so you can choose the system that best suits your business.
To begin with and as a general recommendation, we advise you to choose very efficient equipment to reduce energy consumption, but also to be as discreet and silent as possible so that it does not affect your commercial work at all. It is essential that you bear in mind that a commercial premises located at the foot of the street requires an air conditioning system that must comply with the urban regulations of each location.
Therefore, before carrying out any installation, be well informed of the regulations that must be complied with. There are many solutions that businesses can adopt to have an optimal climate control and without excessive spending, according to their own needs. In particular, establishments with the continuous entry and exit of customers, should adopt air conditioning systems for both summer and winter, which provide them with the necessary comfort due to the continuous thermal losses that occur in them.
Systems such as multisplit, split cassette or air conditioning ducts are very efficient in case of having a small and small space. On the other hand, if you have a larger room, variable refrigerant volume (VRV) systems with inverter technology will be a good option.
With a good installation and a good choice in the air conditioning system, you get total control of heating and cooling, energy savings and what is more important for any business, that customers are comfortable and willing to return.
One of the biggest disadvantages of winter is having to turn on the heating, due to the high cost involved.
With these tips you will get more efficient use:
1. Do not use radiators as a dryer. In winter, many people tend to place freshly laundered clothes on the radiators, so that they dry faster. It is a bad practice because it does not allow hot air to circulate.
2. Maintain an adequate temperature. Experts advise keeping a temperature of 16-18 degrees during the night, and between 20-21 degrees during the day. Keep in mind that for each additional grade the cost of heating increases by 7%.
3. Bleed the radiators. It is important because the air bubbles that are created inside prevent the transmission of heat and increase energy consumption.
4. Ventilate the house in the morning. At the time of ventilating the house in the morning, with 10 minutes is enough to renew the air. More time will only help lower the interior temperature.
5. Take advantage of the natural heat. We must take advantage of the sunny hours to heat our home and thus save on heating. Keeping the windows closed with the blinds raised is a very optimal method to get our home heated.
6. Do a correct maintenance. Check your boiler and radiators periodically. As you can see, they are simple tricks, but at the same time very effective.
If you put them all in practice you can save between 10 and 40% on heating, depending on the starting point. It is worth trying!