Portable air purifiers allow the removal of harmful agents found in the environment. Since we spend about 90% of our days indoors (offices, vehicles, homes, public spaces), we are attacked by a multitude of allergens, viruses, bacteria, dust, bad smells, etc.
For this reason, Mundoclima air purifiers incorporate 5 filtering stages for the practical elimination of harmful agents from the environment:
- Pre filter: For particle absorption
- ULPA filter: For pollen removal
- Activated carbon: The activated carbon filter refreshes the air and eliminates bad odors
- Optical catalyst:: For the removal of Formaldehyde and Benzene
- Ultraviolet light: Anti bacteria and bacteria sterilization
- Capacity (Low / Medium / High): 70/180 / 250m3 / h
- Air renewal ratio (Low / Medium / High): 2 / 0.8 / 0.6h
- Electric consumption: <45W
- Range: 50m2
- Sound level (Low / Medium / High): 30/38 / 44dB (A)
- Dimensions: 360 x 178 x 520 mm
Why use an air purifier?
Air purifiers reduce the amount of harmful particles in the environment, helping to prevent allergies, asthma, colds, flu and bad odors.
These equipments are specially indicated for homes with:
- Allergy sufferers as it releases the environment from allergen particles
- People prone to colds or flu, as it eliminates moisture, bacteria and viruses
- Babies or seniors
Request more information at:
- Mobile: 625 483 650 – 657 767 134
- English-German mobile: 629 720 297
- Office: 966 398 384
Leave a Reply